If you are a Netgear user and you have recently come across the issue of not being able to resolve DNS, then it is suggested that you strictly follow the steps that are given to you.
• You would have to navigate to the Control Panel on your system.
• Once you are at the Control Panel, locate and access the Network Settings.
• Then further select the network connection which is encountering the DNS issue.
• Now access the adapter’s TCP/IP properties.
• Now you would have to statically set the DNS servers to the address which is provided by your ISP.
If you are still not able to resolve the issue, then it would best for you to connect with the Netgear service Number. You can then take professional assistance from trained and experienced executives who would have all the knowledge of solving such malfunctions.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
WELCOME TO MAPPLUMBER.COM
We welcome strategic partnerships. We have great starting rates for LOCAL PLUMBING COMPANIES or LOCAL PLUMBERS to advertise with us. We have affiliate programs to partner with companies in the plumbing industry. Great time to network with us @ Map Plumber.